Sunday 1 January 2012

2012: Hopelessly in love

It's 2012 already?

WOW! How time really flies when you're enjoying every single moment of your life right? Knowingly, 18 days has past since I decided to start up this blog. I wish to thank all those who were supportive of me...

I remembered sending SMS to almost all of my friends, asking them if they would read this food blog. Then I have those wonderful friends who have helped me spread the word around as well too. I also thank ALL my family members and ALL my friends for ALL the countless time makan sessions! (Makan means eat in Malay) It's has been a joy eating with ALL of you!

As of today, this lovely little fruit of mine has exceeded 1000 views in just 18 days! It's a achievement I tell you! You have no idea how happy this 18 going to be 19 years old boy is! You have my greatest gratitude! Thank You!

Just hours before 2011 ended, I was feeling rather bored... I so happened to chance upon a application on Facebook. I keyed in my name as I am told and this was what I got...
When I read it, the first thing that came to my mind was this...

Seriously, is it computerized or what? It's dam true!

What exactly is hopeless romantic is right? I went to Google the term and I got this from Urban Dictionary...

This person is in love with love. They believe in fairy tales and love. They're not to be confused as stalkers or creepy because that's not what a hopeless romantic is. All hopeless romantics are... idealists, the sentimental dreamers, the imaginative and the fanciful when you get to know them. They often live with rose colored glasses on. They make love look like an art form with all the romantic things they do for their special someone...

Those who know me personally knows that I'm capable of saying mushy and corny stuffs. Like how I envision a perfect date to be? You can read a post I've written on another blog of mine here. I don't really believe in fairy tales but I do envision a happy ending...

If you're wondering... Yes, I'm in love with somebody. Awww, soo sweet! Who is that girl? Well, that's for me and her to know and for you to find out. Though I think I made it too obvious that everyone seems to be aware of it. So let's not make it too obvious here alright?

I was reflecting all the things I've done for this special someone that I got to know recently...
There's not a single thing that I'm not willing to do. If it's within my means that is...

I asked myself why am I so deeply in enchanted by this angel. I have to admit that she's physically attractive but I have gone pass that shallow stage already as much as you might not believe. Looks maybe important but it isn't everything. Just like my chocolate cake right?

She's sweet and simple minded or in my opinion, child-like. She makes me feel extremely comfortable talking to her just about everything. Her little actions never fails to amuse me. I do not stalk her be it on facebook or following her home. That's not my style of courting someone!

I know you might not read this post but if you do, I just want to say that knowing you is one of those best things that could ever happen to me. As much as I want, I dare not ask of you if we could be together. All I ever ask is for u to stay healthy and happy. I hope the feeling is mutual even though the time isn't right but that's alright I can wait :)

I've great dreams and aspirations for this blog, for myself and for the people around me too! If you might notice, I have been constantly revising each post for spelling and grammar mistakes. I am also learning and practicing my photography skills with my Sony Xperia Neo V. It's not the best but I have to start somewhere first before I can get an actual camera right?

Have a great year ahead! Do look forward to my reviews in the coming days!
Someday, I might organize a blogger makan session like the guys behind ladyironchef and IeatIshootIpost

Afterall, just like I always say...

Everything is possible over a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...