Monday 27 February 2012

Raindrop Cafe: Droplets of memories

"Memories are forged by those individuals whom we call friends over an unforgettable experience..." 

Recently, I met a friend who made the statement above and I totally agree with her...
     
Indeed... I have the honor to make many wonderful individuals whom I call friends. Friends who have seen the best as well as the not so nice bits of me. Friends who can almost read me like a book.

And lastly...

Friends I can enjoy my joy with. I will always remember the time I had with a bunch of special friends. My Primary School friends...

Hidden amidst the hustle and bustle of Scape Mall, the small cafe is by no means an easy find. Unless you're someone who explores the deep ends to dine, like me...

Did I tell you it's located just behind Gong Cha?

It's not a big cafe that could fit a ton of people but you know what? That's precisely what I like about having my meals at the cafe! I never enjoy dining at crowded places which makes the place all noisy and distracting particularly knowing your other half. You know you know ;)
Reading those lovey dovey quotes off the charts. Yeah. Raindrop Cafe is one of those sweet places for dating.
Drumlets are the stuffs friends were made off... 
Thin crisp pizza! Luscious and definitively delicious. Purely indulgence... 
If my memory hasn't fail me, I vividly remembered one of my friends getting the same as me and when she's done with hers... I am barely half way done with mine! I just love to take my time when it's comes to dining with my friends. My close friends... Easily one of the better salmon I've tasted.

Although the dinner took place last year but somehow, it seems like just yesterday I drop by the cafe...

I guess that's how memories are forged and retained...

**
Photos were taken by my friend, The Professional Photographer. Nice shots!

Scape Shopping Mall #02-38
2 Orchard Link Singapore 237978
Tel: +65 6834 4977
Website: http://www.facebook.com/raindropscafe?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...