Thursday 31 May 2012

The 10000th mark

Gosh! I don't even know where to start!

I knew this would come but I didn't expect it to come this fast since it was only 52 days since the last milestone. Still I'm very happy to tell all you readers out there that as of the end of May 2012, this food blog has reached it's 10000th pageviews! I couldn't assess Google Analytic to show you further details but I guess the stats from blogger says everything! It's amazing I tell you! Just amazing. 

Meeting new people and forging new friendships. Discovering new places and trying out many new stuffs. It has been a joyous period for me to live through all these moments. Comparing then and now, I have seen many changes happening all at the same time. Just awesome!

I have also received many wonderful tips to improve on my photography skills and writing skills. Let's not mention all the kind feedbacks I have received from other bloggers/readers/friends that they enjoy reading the posts I have zealously written in all my spare time. Maybe I should delicate a post to showcase for the kind feedbacks I have received so do look forward yah? 

Once again, I just wanna thank all you out there, friends/dining partners/readers alike for all the countless contributions to this blog. Without whom, I wouldn't stand where I am today as The Dessert Prince! So look forward to all my future posts!

In desserts we indulge!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...