Sunday 6 May 2012

Guide to Ann Siang Hill Cafes & Restaurants

If I ever find myself having a simple lunch or a hearty dinner at Maxwell Hawker Centre, it would only mean two things. a) I'm heading down to Duxton to have my cakes cravings weaned off. or b) I'm heading up the hill to meet a few cakes for tea. (If you do not know, Ann Siang is located behind Maxwell Hawker Centre. Hence, I said up the hill instead.) 

Of course, there will always be option c which is... I am going to both Duxton and Ann Siang just to indulge all in the name of desserts. As much as I love option c but I'll be honest with you. As much as I love desserts and have them almost every other day, I do know my limits alright? Besides, my mum keeps a close watch on my sugary diet just to make sure I don't get overdoes myself with all things sweet...

Here's my second guide to Ann Siang Hill.
Antoinette
Ahhh... The Queen has been spotted along Erskine Road and I'm glad it did! Unlike all the other Parisian inspired branches, this outlet is real petite! I say it could only fit the most 20 diners? So what are you waiting for? Let us all eat cakes!

Scarlet Hotel #01-02/03
33 Erskine Road, Singapore 069333
Tel: +65 6557 0417
Website:  http://www.antoinette.com.sg/menu.html
_________________________________________________________________________________
Cugini Trattoria Pizzeria 
"Don't wait. Come and experience the charm of Cugini and rekindle your Southern Italian love affair." 

87 Club Street #01-01, Singapore 069455
Tel: +65 6221 3791
Website: http://www.cugini.com.sg/index_inner.html
_________________________________________________________________________________
Da Paolo Ristorante
I love tiramisu. Is there anything else to describe the Italian restaurant who does alcoholic cake so well?

80 Club Street, Singapore 069448
Tel: +65 6224 7081
Website: https://www.facebook.com/DaPaolo.Ristorante.ClubStreet
_________________________________________________________________________________
Kki Cafe
The cafe's the first thing I think off whenever I'm within the area and it's no wonder why. Kki's cakes are highly popular within the local patisserie industry. No one can say they love cakes unless they visit Kki and try their petite creations, at least once...  A well worthy note to remember. All good things come at a price and conducting your tea session here won't come cheap...

7 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069791
Tel: +65 6225 6650
Website: https://www.facebook.com/kki.sweets
_________________________________________________________________________________
La Cicala Spanish Gastrobar
I just feel that Spanish cuisine are under-rated when comparing to other cuisines. I can't find many review about the Spanish gastrobar but well, it just mean one thing. I have to give this place a try!

49 Club Street, Singapore 069426
Tel: +65 6534 8812
_________________________________________________________________________________
Le Chocolat Cafe
Need somewhere quiet to set the day right? How about Le Chocolaty Cafe housed under a boutique hotel? Happiness can come in the form of rainbow cake you know?

The Club Hotel
28 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069708
Tel: +65 6808 2188
_________________________________________________________________________________
Les Bouchons
Repeat after me "I want Steak Frites." I never knew being French is about Beef and Fries. It's like their comfort food much like carrot cakes are to me :) Order their Steak Frites and it's free flow Fries till your hearts delight! It's not a big place to boost about so reservations are a must if you wanna dine at this French bistro.

7 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069689
Tel: +65 6423 0737
_________________________________________________________________________________
Moo Bar & Grill
Is Aussie cuisine to your preference where steaks and ribeyes are served promptly? Give their menu a scan and you would realize it's nothing overpriced. Of course, who say it's all about steaks? There's always other option to choose from too! I would love to come here real soon to give them a try.

The Clift #01-03
21 McCallum Street, Singapore 069047
Tel: +65 6634 2662
Website: http://www.moo.com.sg
_________________________________________________________________________________
PS Cafe @ A.S.H Park
My aunt has been known to have her Truffle Fries for afternoon tea at PS Cafe. Are they that good? I guess so. Just take note that the branch at Ann Siang Hill only admits Adults and Teenagers only. Reservations are highly recommended to dine at such posh restaurant. Online reservations will do just fine :)

45 Ann Siang Road #02-02 (Entrance via Ann Siang Hill Park)
Singapore 069719
Tel: +65 6222 3143
Website: http://www.pscafe.sg/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Senso Ristorante & Bar
Three things you need to know about Senso. 1. Authentic Italian cuisine. 2. Fine-dining restaurant. 3. Impeccable service. Do I need to go any further and talk about the number of awards they won?

21 Club Street, Singapore 069410
Tel: +65 6224 3534
Website: http://www.senso.sg/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Shots.
Fancy a single shot Espresso or a double shot Cappuccino? How about giving the cafe on Ann Siang Hill a try?

8 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069788
Tel: +65 6224 8502
________________________________________________________________________________
Spizza
Friends over pizzas or pizzas over friends... Does it really matter? All I know is when good friends and good food come together, the result is... surprisingly pleasant... There's always pastas to look for if pizzas aren't to your liking.

29 Club Street, Singapore 069414
Tel: +65 6224 2525
Website: http://www.spizza.sg/index.php
_________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic compilation of all these places with nice photos! It will be great if u can put in the operating hours of these lovely joints too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...