Thursday 16 August 2012

2012: A new chapter in our lives...

This post was written for you, the love of my life...

Although we knew each other barely a month but conversing with you felt like we knew each other for ages. I'm never short of amazement just how much similarities we hold in common, particularly how we could read each other mind and voice out each others thoughts. It's like there's a special affinity that we hold for each other, just between you and me, I think it's awesome just having you entering my life!

Almost everyone around us is casting their shadowy eyes upon us, doubting if our budding relationship would work or even last. There might even come a day where we would question our question and ask ourselves the same question.

If that day ever happens, I would then refer to this post for the answer lies here...

We're authors of our own happiness. A book that can't be written (maybe you could capture the moments via blogging and scrap booking?) or read but only believe. Believe not because you're forced to after investing so much time and energy but because you choose to live a life of happiness...

Maybe I speak too soon but 只要有诚心,梦想可成真! (With a determined and sincere heart, even dream could materialise!) So let us forge our budding relationship with a pair of rings from Couple Lab and walk this path of happiness together alright? 

08.08.12. A new beginning, a fresh start, a wondrous relationship just you and me. I just like our anniversary. It's so easy to remember, just a day before National Day! Another day worth celebrating every year! 

PS: I still love the Tiffany and Co engagement rings we saw that day at Orchard ION. Time to save up and get those rings soon!

PS II: To read how our relationship started, do click here and be prepared to laugh your asses off. I shall not spoil your mood by tell you here. Just read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...